[PP] rly good spriteFIGHT [PP] rly good spriteFIGHT

Stop with the spamming

You need to stop this spamming, because all you're doing is wasting everyone's time and proving your lack of both effort and talent in anything. Even your responses to reviews lack effort or talent, simply cursing at anyone who gives you a negative review while the only positive reviews come from others in your 'crew.'
Stop this, for everyone's sake.

Pixonimateo responds:

no fucking cares asshole

A Kawaii Adventure A Kawaii Adventure

If you're new to Newgrounds, as you claim to be...

how can you be 6 flashes away from 10th highest contributor? Liar!

Sidorio responds:

Yeah, bad news, turns out I'm actually about nine flashes away from the top contributor list. Bummer.

SuperMarioBros: ROTSA Ep1 SuperMarioBros: ROTSA Ep1

No points

This is not the THIRD time at least that you've uploaded this video, claiming to be improving it. I've seen all 3 incarnations of it, and I have noticed no differences. Stop trying to get a better score by resubmitting the same thing over and over again, and just leave it as it is. If you want better scores, submit the rest of the series (while improving your flash work).

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome game!

I love it! I've got almost every medal, and my current greatest distance is now 3,768,832.2 feet!

Keep up the good work!

Halloween Devil Twins Halloween Devil Twins

Not bad

I give you 9/10 and 5/5 because i enjoy seeing the artwork of other animators. Although I deal in sprites, my hand-drawn works are pretty good, and I like to see others who have actual talent.

Keep up the good work.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

awesome idea

Great idea, nice animation, and a really fun way to kick ass and kill time. 10/10 for you, my friends.