[PP] rly good spriteFIGHT [PP] rly good spriteFIGHT

Stop with the spamming

You need to stop this spamming, because all you're doing is wasting everyone's time and proving your lack of both effort and talent in anything. Even your responses to reviews lack effort or talent, simply cursing at anyone who gives you a negative review while the only positive reviews come from others in your 'crew.'
Stop this, for everyone's sake.

Pixonimateo responds:

no fucking cares asshole

A Kawaii Adventure A Kawaii Adventure

If you're new to Newgrounds, as you claim to be...

how can you be 6 flashes away from 10th highest contributor? Liar!

Sidorio responds:

Yeah, bad news, turns out I'm actually about nine flashes away from the top contributor list. Bummer.

SuperMarioBros: ROTSA Ep1 SuperMarioBros: ROTSA Ep1

No points

This is not the THIRD time at least that you've uploaded this video, claiming to be improving it. I've seen all 3 incarnations of it, and I have noticed no differences. Stop trying to get a better score by resubmitting the same thing over and over again, and just leave it as it is. If you want better scores, submit the rest of the series (while improving your flash work).

Girlshan in Paradise Ep4. Girlshan in Paradise Ep4.

Please just stop it already

Don't come back until you have learned to make a flash that doesn't quickly become less than a 1.0 score.

MCR:The Black Parade MCR:The Black Parade

I liked it

So i gave you a 5/5 and 10/10. Keep it up.

changing cursors in flash changing cursors in flash

not bad

I was thinking about using a new cursor in my Metal Gear Mario 2 series, but I didn't know how to do it. I like how this works, it's simple. Thanks.

The Dark Hedgehog The Dark Hedgehog

Nicely done.

As a fellow sprite animator, I greatly appreciate seeing the amount of work you put into this video. Not only does it geatly bridge the original video's views with the new characters bringing them to life, it is very nicely done. I hope to see more from the two of you. Keep up the great work.

segaplaya responds:

thanks, i really appreciate it, and so does she. As a fellow sprite animator i will watch your work.

Metal Gear Mario Metal Gear Mario

Needs better work.

I hope you realize that it looks like the pixels have melted away to a blob that is almost recognizable as Mario. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Choose Kitty's Death Choose Kitty's Death

nicely done

how do i join the anti-kitty krew?

Bleach 1st opening Bleach 1st opening

absolutely awesome

i love bleach, and i find this to be a great rendition of it, even if it is a chibi video. great work, hope to see more.